Приветствую Вас, Гость! Регистрация RSS
Пятница, 19.04.2024
Главная » Форум об Alcatel на базе Android [ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум » Прошивки | Alcatel One Touch » Android » CyanogenMod 9 для Alcatel OT-990 (Неофициальная сборка на базе Android 4.0.4 от Ewra Project)
CyanogenMod 9 для Alcatel OT-990
MirkeДата: Понедельник, 11.03.2013, 21:26 | Сообщение # 31
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Нет новостей, в течение длительного времени. Есть собирается быть любое новое исправление. С наилучшими пожеланиями.
[Здесь может быть ваша реклама]  
DAXYДата: Вторник, 12.03.2013, 03:17 | Сообщение # 32
Майор
Rom is great. Smooth. Fast. Great!
Just find out what causes reboots and try to fix it.Three stuff needs to be done:
-reboot fix + call
-camera
-SD mount to PC

Just tell us if you are working, or you not. I DON'T want to say that you don't do anything. You are doing it GREAT. Just tell us if it's possible to make something. Thank you. 
Best wishes! smile

-DAXY
gulyukДата: Вторник, 12.03.2013, 14:35 | Сообщение # 33
Лейтенант
Цитата (DAXY)
Just tell us if you are working, or you not.
Of course are working yes .
Maybe it would take a year, but I'll be try to fix it wink because I have nowhere to hurry, or maybe I'll start working for Teclast G18  bye
Serbian_GeekДата: Вторник, 12.03.2013, 15:43 | Сообщение # 34
Рядовой
Great job Gulyuk, its a hell of a work you did. I am playing with CM9 Alpha #2 for two days.. First day it crashes/freezes randomly and I have bug with calls almost always. The second day I went in recovery (CWM 6.0.xx) in advanced i did Fix permissions. After that, the random crashes\freezes are gone. It didnt crash\freeze and I am playing with it almost a day, call bug is still there but random crashes looks like there are gone when you do fix permissions in recovery... Maybe this is a fix, if someone else can try and send feedback..

Gulyuk did an amazing job here, even if camera is never fixed I can live with that and I will be using this rom.
Now that cm9(ICS) is ported, it will not be so difficult to port cm10( JB ), since libs that are working with ICS can also work with JB with no need for additional work, I will try this but I am not promising anything..

Regards,
Serbian_Geek

Сообщение отредактировал Serbian_Geek - Вторник, 12.03.2013, 15:43
Prepecen1515Дата: Вторник, 12.03.2013, 17:00 | Сообщение # 35
Рядовой
Цитата (gulyuk)
Of Course are working . Maybe IT Would Take a Year, but I'll try to be Fix IT Because I have to Nowhere Hurry, or maybe I'll start working for Teclast G18
  1 year o.O why does it take so much time?
gulyukДата: Вторник, 12.03.2013, 17:32 | Сообщение # 36
Лейтенант
Prepecen1515
it's joke biggrin
Serbian_Geel wow, interesting that the trouble maybe can in permissions,I'm try, thnx for report
DAXYДата: Вторник, 12.03.2013, 17:35 | Сообщение # 37
Майор
Цитата
Maybe it would take a year, but I'll be try to fix it

Ok, great. We are waiting.

Serbian geek fixed crashes/freezes. I found out how to mount SD to PC. It's just a widget, and it works great and fast.

Код
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rafoid.multimountsdcard.widget.free

Only 2 things left to do.
Camera, call fix. 
Thank you, again, for everything smile

-DAXY

gulyukДата: Вторник, 12.03.2013, 21:34 | Сообщение # 38
Лейтенант
Yeah! I think we found problem, it was the proximity sensors. But solution still not found, and now, you can use headset for make call, only without Proximity Screen Off.

Because system have freezes and reboots when proximity sensors was activated, when call, or sensors startup via 3rd party apps.
nightwalkerkgДата: Вторник, 12.03.2013, 23:14 | Сообщение # 39
Рядовой
The crashes still occur on video playback,youtube for example even after the permission fix.
As far as i can read the logcat the problem is in alocating buffer for surfaceflinger.

Сообщение отредактировал nightwalkerkg - Вторник, 12.03.2013, 23:16
Stifler0101Дата: Среда, 13.03.2013, 00:12 | Сообщение # 40
Лейтенант
Guluyk when we can expect version with fixed camera and call bugs ,i heard that camera cant be fixed because of drivers ?
Serbian_GeekДата: Среда, 13.03.2013, 01:43 | Сообщение # 41
Рядовой
I think I found quick fix for call bug. Go to your settings->accessibility and turn on ''Power button ends call" . Now this is not pernament fix and it may crash. Please try this fix and send feedback.
One more thing, DAXY helped us with the mound SD card widget and that is working good, the interesting thing that may help Gulyuk is that when you restart the phone and uninstall widget, default USB mounting is working when you connect to PC.

Regards,
Serbian_Geek
DAXYДата: Среда, 13.03.2013, 02:14 | Сообщение # 42
Майор
Цитата
when you restart the phone and uninstall widget, default USB mounting is working when you connect to PC.

Yeah, I found out that too.

I don't know will this help, but here's a youtube link for cyanogenmod9 camera fix for galaxy ace.

Код
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq919RHwJuc

Maybe this can be modified and be used for our rom. I wanted to just replace this files with one in our \system\lib\ and \system\lib\hw\ but Phone just freezed and rebooted. (It didn't reboot becouse of these files, it rebooted becouse of our CM9 bug.) Some of you can try, but make sure you have backup *.so files. It pobably won't work, becouse it needs to be modified.

For sensors - Is there a way to destroy them (turn them off) permanently?

I don't know too much about roms/ports and stuff, but I will be here to help.
Цитата
The crashes still occur on video playback,youtube for example even after the permission fix.
As far as i can read the logcat the problem is in alocating buffer for surfaceflinger.

Here you go
Youtube fix for streaming

Flash it via recovery

Код
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9hg683z3nnx5tg/fix_omx-libs.zip?m

-Fix_omx-libs

Цитата
Guluyk when we can expect version with fixed camera and call bugs ,i heard that camera cant be fixed because of drivers ?

Gulyuk said that he is working on it. We can just hope he will finish it. And for the drivers, yes, probably smile

-DAXY

Сообщение отредактировал DAXY - Среда, 13.03.2013, 02:30
nightwalkerkgДата: Среда, 13.03.2013, 03:25 | Сообщение # 43
Рядовой

Цитата
Here you go 
Youtube fix for streaming 

Flash it via recovery 

Код
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9hg683z3nnx5tg/fix_omx-libs.zip?m

-Fix_omx-libs

That is not what i am talking about,the rom has a problem with hardware encoding. The software on the otherhand is working just fine. I took the youtube for example. For instance if i use Mx Player and open a video using Software Encoder (S/W) it's working just fine,i watched a whole movie. But if i switch it to Hardware encoding (H/W) it crashes in about 5-7 minutes of video playback.
DAXYДата: Среда, 13.03.2013, 03:31 | Сообщение # 44
Майор
Oh, ok smile
I'm sorry my bad 
I don't know anyting about that so, sorry again ..

-DAXY

nightwalkerkgДата: Среда, 13.03.2013, 03:50 | Сообщение # 45
Рядовой
Цитата (DAXY)
Oh, ok I'm sorry my bad 
I don't know anyting about that so, sorry again ..

-DAXY

No problem at all. biggrin

Цитата
One more thing, DAXY helped us with the mound SD card widget and that is working good, the interesting thing that may help Gulyuk is that when you restart the phone and uninstall widget, default USB mounting is working when you connect to PC.

Well if you implemented the MTP fix i think that solves our problem. Because if you go to Settings > Storage > Press the menu button > USB computer connection you will see that Mass Storage is selected. That didn't work before,so that MTP fix does actualy solve our problem. It's up to Gulyuk to find out what it does and implement it in the rom.
Форум » Прошивки | Alcatel One Touch » Android » CyanogenMod 9 для Alcatel OT-990 (Неофициальная сборка на базе Android 4.0.4 от Ewra Project)
Поиск: